Mechs vs Minions Board Game Review
Name: Mechs vs Minions
BGG Weighh2.43 / 5
Year Published: 2016
Publisher: Riot Games
Designer: Chris Cantrell, Rick Ernst, Stone Librande, Prashant Saraswat
Number of Players: 2-4
Playing Time: 60-90 minutes
Game Category/Theme: Cooperative, Programming, Science Fiction
Board Game Mechanics: Action Queue, Bias, Cooperative Game, Dice Rolling, Modular Board
Player Interaction: 6.5
Game Rating: 9
Weight Rating = 16
Playability rating = 17
Play Rating score = 66
Value Rating = 13.20
Final Score Rating = 79.20
Mechs vs Minions is a cooperative board game in which players control giant mechs and work together to complete missions by programming their movements and abilities. The game offers a lot of replayability due to the different missions, objectives, and varying difficulty levels. The components are of high quality, and the artwork is fantastic. One downside is that the game can take up a lot of table space, and the setup can be time-consuming. However, once players get into the game, it can be very immersive and enjoyable. Mechs vs Minions can be played solo or with up to four players.
10 Recommended Games:
- Gloomhaven – A cooperative game with a fantasy theme where players control characters with unique abilities and complete quests.
- Pandemic – A cooperative game where players work together to stop the spread of diseases across the world.
- Terraforming Mars – A competitive game where players compete to terraform Mars by playing cards and building their civilizations.
- Dead of Winter – A cooperative game where players must survive a harsh winter in a zombie-infested world while completing objectives.
- Scythe – A competitive game with a steampunk theme where players control factions and compete for resources and territory.
- Spirit Island – A cooperative game where players control spirits to defend an island from colonizing forces.
- Codenames – A party game where players work in teams to give clues and guess words while avoiding the opponent’s cards.
- Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate – A cooperative game where players explore a haunted house, but one player becomes the traitor and tries to sabotage the group.
- Clank! – A competitive game where players race through a dungeon to steal treasure while avoiding monsters and traps.
- Cosmic Encounter – A competitive game where players control alien races and compete to establish colonies in other players’ systems.
This review was provided by Open Source Artificial Intelligence programs. It uses a series of complex statement to have AI programs amalgomate their databases to produces information on board games. These reviews are completely unedited output from the AI bots.