Primal Urge is a fast paced multiplayer game that asks players to create prime numbers using simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Using a combination of dice rolls and cards in hand, players use the numbers between 1 -25 to create the first 25 prime numbers between 2 -97. Players are given 30 seconds per turn to create the next prime number, so you need to think quick to solve primes.
Special Power Cards give players the opportunity to change the values of dice, gain more time, get extra turns and more. Primal Urge can support up to 8 players allowing for head to head battles, and multi-player mayhem.
- Play for FREE on Tabletop Simulator:
- Combine dice rolls and numbered cards to create prime numbers
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division are the only skills needed
- 45 Numbered Cards – Use these in combination with rolled numbers to form a prime number.
- 20 Power Cards – 10 different powers to help players make primes and get extra turns
- 3 Polyhedral Dice – d8 d10 d12
- Timer – A normal turn is 30 seconds, but power cards can give more time or even multiple turns.
- 2 – 8 Players
- Game time – About 15 minutes per player